Syva > The Company > Production plants > Headquarters and pharmacologicals plant
Menú

Production plants

Headquarters and pharmacologicals plant

The manufacture of sera and vaccines in this production plant began in 1941.

During the following decades, the company consolidated its position nationally and then began to plan for its expansion abroad.

Coinciding with its 50th anniversary, the installations of the company were completely renewed, bringing it to its present size and enabling production to be increased.

The headquarters of Syva Laboratories are also located in these installations.

Production plants

Subir